The rich experience of transforming legacy systems to more efficient and effective applications since 2005 has helped Spintzidentify strategic factors in defining the migration methodology and plans, and a legacy system conversion procedure.
Migration methodology can encompass a strategy that:
- Integrates Legacy Systems and new Internet driven technologies.
- Migrating systems and business logic to new architectures, languages and web-based environments.
- Manages and ensures systems quality and stability.
Spintz performs the following Migration activities……
- Migrating a legacy or existing application to a new operating environment.
- Replace a legacy system, moving the data from the legacy application to the new application while preserving data integrity.
- Consolidate legacy systems eliminating duplication by moving data and functionality from various systems to a smaller number of systems.
Projects include re-engineering software to migrate applications legacy systems to client/server architectures, to extend existing applications to the Internet, to migrate from existing applications to UNIX or Windows NT, or to update from a non-relational to a relational database technology.